Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help: I get this message when I try entering my Employment Expenses: We are currently working on integrating this new form from CRA. Please check back soon

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Please help: I get this message when I try entering my Employment Expenses: We are currently working on integrating this new form from CRA. Please check back soon

You are very welcome. We are happy to report that the T777S/T777 forms have been updated and you can now complete entering your employment expenses. We have included below our TurboTax FAQ link to help you with this if needed.

Employment Expenses Tax Info Centre

Thank you for your patience.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Due to Covid-19, the Employment Expenses entries have been adjusted in the way they are entered for the 2020 tax year.

As seen in our TurboTax FAQ link below, these forms below are being integrated as we speak: 

• T777 - Employment expenses
  • T777S - Statement of Employment Expenses for Working at Home Due to COVID-19

For more information please review the link included below.

Why does TurboTax say my forms are locked or haven’t been finalized?

Thank you for using TurboTax.

Thank you for the reply.

May I know when will the integration be finalized? A rough timeline will do.

You are very welcome. We are happy to report that the T777S/T777 forms have been updated and you can now complete entering your employment expenses. We have included below our TurboTax FAQ link to help you with this if needed.

Employment Expenses Tax Info Centre

Thank you for your patience.