Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rsmithd-hotmail-
Returning Member

Where do I find box 205 on the T4 screen, to report one-time payment for older seniors?

5 Replies

Where do I find box 205 on the T4 screen, to report one-time payment for older seniors?

When using our TurboTax Online software, you can find Box 205 on the T4A screen by following the steps below.

• Open your return and then click on Income in the left side menu.
  • Next click on T-Slips and click on T4A Pension Retirement, Annuity.
  • At the T4A  screen, scroll down to the section COVID Related Benefits, you can see box 205 (One-time payment for older seniors). Here is where you can report your one-time payment in Box 205.
  • Click on Done with T4A to save your entry and again on Done with T4A Slips on the next screen.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

This is for the online version only.  Box 205 is not there for the desktop version.

When will Turbotax make it available?

This has just been verified and it is also in the TurboTax CD/Download. Follow the same directions as above and you will find box 205 as you scroll down to the bottom of the T4A. It is on the right side as seen in the image below. Thank you for using TurboTax.

T4A box 205.png

Shelley64

According to your website it should be on the T4A screen. It is not.

As you cannot see that box and in order to help you with this situation, we believe your best option is to contact our telephone support team for further assistance, as they have the option to view your screen to help resolve the issue. To contact us please follow this link: Contact Us form. 

​​​​​​​Thank you for choosing TurboTax.