Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gnet12

Where do i find the payment code so i can file with cra?

7 Replies

If you have pre-purchased a payment code directly from TurboTax, then you would have gotten an email containing the code. If you don’t have the email in your inbox, check in you spam/junk folder or deleted items.

If you bought TurboTax from a retailer such as Costco, Staples, etc..., please look inside the package for your code. It will either be on a scratch card or on the CD, depending on which version you bought.

If you still can’t find it, please contact our phone support team as they will be better able to assist you. You can use the form on this FAQ to get the correct number: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/community/product-information/help/how-do-i-contact-turbotax-fo...

You can also contact us by social media – here is an FAQ with list of where we are available: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/community/after-you-file-questions/help/where-can-i-find-turbot...

Please send a direct/private message if you send private information.

If you haven’t pre-purchased a payment code, click the Continue button under the Apply Code button to move to a screen where you can pay with your credit card. You may need to scroll down a bit to see it.

code-arrow.png

WHERE DO I FIND THE PAYMENT CODE

@ART NICHOLSON Please see my answer above.

abearenga

I am about to file my tax return and it ask me the code. where ca I find a payment code?

Returning Member

Where do i find the payment code so I can file with cra?

Send me a prepayment code to my phone number: [phone number removed]

We're sorry to hear you are having this issue. To help you we will need more information. Therefore, could you please meet us by private message on Facebook or Twitter to see how we can help you further?