Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
klausd47

At completion, turbo tax telling me "invalid prepayment code"?

at completion, turbo tax telling me "invalid prepayment code"?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for your question. In order to verify your payment code and the issue you are having, please call us by clicking the following link to the Contact Us page. Then complete the required information. A phone number will appear, along with your incident ID. Call the number. This will ensure that an appropriate agent is assigned to your query:
https://support.turbotax.intuit.ca/contact/

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Thank you for your question. In order to verify your payment code and the issue you are having, please call us by clicking the following link to the Contact Us page. Then complete the required information. A phone number will appear, along with your incident ID. Call the number. This will ensure that an appropriate agent is assigned to your query:
https://support.turbotax.intuit.ca/contact/

I called and after ages of links and one hour wait for someone to call back - finally seems to be getting solved - I am currently on hold for a new prepayment code that they apparently will supply me and that hopefully will work  (original one that was provided when I prepaid did not work).  I would have been better off just filling in the hard copy, cheaper and far less frustrating.
lw10

I feel your frustration. I will NOT be using this program anymore as it is misleading and there is an extree lack of support!

It is misleading - there is no mention of a Prepayment code on their emails to me, just a transaction number and an authorization number.  The frustrating system of so-called "support" also asks for a "support #" while the online "support" provides one with an "incident #."  Seriously seems they want to just frustrate people into paying twice.

idiotic frustrating software...does not even accept valid prepayment code at checkout...groan.

lunacy67

same here!!! not right