Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am an Ontario resident. I have t4 and Releve 1. I checked the box indicating I have an RL-1 but turbo tax only asks me for T-slip info. how do i enter RL1 info?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I am an Ontario resident. I have t4 and Releve 1. I checked the box indicating I have an RL-1 but turbo tax only asks me for T-slip info. how do i enter RL1 info?

6 Replies

TaxHelp5

When you are an ON resident but have a RL1, on the bottom of the T4 it will ask you to enter Box E form the RL1. That is all that you need to enter. 

I have the same problem - Box E does not show up in the 2015 Standard version after choosing QC - this seems to be a bug
tcorey40

I am having the same issue.  No box E....I clicked on RL1....not very pleased....
dmckenz4

Same issue but can't find RL1
magagne

The check box that say I worked in Quebec and received a Relevé 1 is not available in 2020.

• On the Income Slips step, check T4 - Employment income, if it's not already checked.
  • Check I worked in Quebec and received a Relevé 1.