Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There is an amount showing in Carrying charges, support and other that I am unable to see and I have been asked to provide receipts to CRA.

3 Replies

There is an amount showing in Carrying charges, support and other that I am unable to see and I have been asked to provide receipts to CRA.

The line for carrying charges, support and other is a grouping of various deductions. To find out exactly which entry has appeared in that line, save or print a PDF copy of your return or view your details in the Review section of your return (Bottom-line tax summary> details). 

Check lines 206-256 for the matching entry. Once you know the line number/name, you can provide the appropriate receipt.

ddhawan15

In order to help you with this situation, we believe your best option is to contact our telephone support team for further assistance, as they have the option to view your screen to help you. To contact them, please follow this link: Contact Us

​​​​​​​Thank you for choosing TurboTax.