Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to download home business on line got this message "installl of microsoft visual c ++ 2015 redi pkg appears to have failed. Do u want to continue" what do I do

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Trying to download home business on line got this message "installl of microsoft visual c ++ 2015 redi pkg appears to have failed. Do u want to continue" what do I do

You can ignore this error message and click Yes to continue with the installation.

This error has no impact on the functionality of your TurboTax software.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

You can ignore this error message and click Yes to continue with the installation.

This error has no impact on the functionality of your TurboTax software.

what do I do to download updates. This error suggests updates cannot be downloaded.

@Gustavzig49 You can uninstall & reinstall the program using the installer from our website. It will not delete any of your returns. This FAQ tells you how: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/community/navigating-turbotax/help/how-do-i-update-turbotax-if-...