Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cezar Group
Returning Member

TurboTax Business Incorporated

Hello there,

I'm using Quickbooks as the accounting software for my small Incorporated business. I saw over your website that I can import QuickBooks data into TurboTax Business to file my T2. I checked the tutorials and it looks simple process but I notice a question in the T2 Notes Checklist Part 1 – Information on the accountant who prepared or reported on the financial statements - Does the accountant have a professional designation? Line 095

What would be my answer to this question if I'm using QB and Turbotax?

I have a small number of transactions and straight forward revenue and expenses. Do I still need to hire a professional accountant to prepare the financial statements or QB and Turbotax will be enough?

1 Reply

TurboTax Business Incorporated

Thank you for contacting TurboTax for your Incorporate tax questions and Quickbook troubleshooting.

Please be advised that our Profile team are responsible for responding to your concerns and help troubleshoot your issues.

Please review the links & Information provided below to advise how to contact them directly:

• Profile website is here
  • Their community site to ask questions here.
  • The phone number for support is 1-866-438-8020
  • Hours of Operation are from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm Eastern Time.