Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TurboTax gave me wrong advice, and CRA is charging me thousands of dollars now. Do I have recourse?

I will give them the information. I am sure within 24 hours they will contact you. When I get an update I will let you know. 

TurboTax gave me wrong advice, and CRA is charging me thousands of dollars now. Do I have recourse?

Hi Brenda,

Is there any update to share here? Yesterday the U.S. number got a call pretty quickly, but so far I've gotten nothing to the Canadian number.

Should I expect to hear before the weekend?

Thank you!

I am contacting them and will update you as soon as possible. 

I have sent you an email. 

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Hello,

I’ve gotten no call nor email despite being told I would be contacted. Can you please advise?

Thank you.

Hi Brenda,

Can you or anyone please contact me by phone, or give me some indication of what’s happening? It’s been several days now. Could the folks who tried to call me the other week just retry using the correct phone number?

@fgasper You should have been contacted by email yesterday.

Thank you for your patience.