Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to enter a t4 amount over 10 million into the software turbo tax 2017 it seems to stop me form entering at one million for 2017

6 Replies

Is there a way to enter a t4 amount over 10 million into the software turbo tax 2017 it seems to stop me form entering at one million for 2017

Which box of your T4 are you trying to enter the 10 million?

Wages

Just to clarify so box 14 on your T4 has the sum of over 10 million. Or is this on a T4A?

T4

Use more than one T4 slip entry.  All you need is for the amounts to show correctly on the T1 and the schedules.  

TurboTax is suitable for all types of tax returns ;

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/2647875