Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hometyr

How do I resume doing my income tax using turbotax

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Using the online version you can  log back in and you will still have the same page you last worked on. If you want to start  a new return you

https://ww1.2015.turbotaxonline.intuit.ca/

Click the Tools icon and then click Return Manager. You should see the returns you created (filed or not, the returns will still be there).

If your using the download version you would to do the following:

Click on the Icon and once open you would go to the top left and click on open where the return would show up with the name of the person you are doing the return for or for yourself.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Using the online version you can  log back in and you will still have the same page you last worked on. If you want to start  a new return you

https://ww1.2015.turbotaxonline.intuit.ca/

Click the Tools icon and then click Return Manager. You should see the returns you created (filed or not, the returns will still be there).

If your using the download version you would to do the following:

Click on the Icon and once open you would go to the top left and click on open where the return would show up with the name of the person you are doing the return for or for yourself.

dubecki

I have turbo tax already how do I get back to the return I started 

I already started my taxes up to the income section and want to get back there, but having difficulty.  Please advise

If you are using TurboTax Online- you will need to log back into your online account and click on the My Returns- View all tax returns. 

There is where you should see yours and click on "Continue" beside the return you have already started.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.