Solved: Want turbo tax next year on mac. Previously used l...

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
EnglishEN

Pick a language

Français English
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Want turbo tax next year on mac. Previously used last 3 yrs on PC with XP. Can I get mac version of T Tax Std for 2016 and load previous years T Tax files saved from PC

hope to archive my tax information and continue to use turbo tax for future years on the pc machine

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Want turbo tax next year on mac. Previously used last 3 yrs on PC with XP. Can I get mac version of T Tax Std for 2016 and load previous years T Tax files saved from PC

You can use Turbotax on-line from your Mac...it works great!
When you set up for Turbotax on-line 2016, you will be able to import2015 data.
You can then access the on-line file from yourMac.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted

screwed up in my request I want to use turbo fox for future year on MAC not the PC
Highlighted

You can use Turbotax on-line from your Mac...it works great!
When you set up for Turbotax on-line 2016, you will be able to import2015 data.
You can then access the on-line file from yourMac.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Thank your for your question.

As TonyC1 mentioned, TurboTax Online is available for use with Mac computers. Information about transferring your return to TurboTax Online is available here: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/questions/1189938-can-i-transfer-data-from-last-year-s-tax-retu...

v