Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello, I have completed my tax return for 2018 it seems, but did not receive a confirmation email, and the balances due do not match. Can you please clarify this for me?

3 Replies
TurboTaxLynda
Intuit Alumni

Hello, I have completed my tax return for 2018 it seems, but did not receive a confirmation email, and the balances due do not match. Can you please clarify this for me?

When you NetFile your return you get a confirmation number from CRA server.  If you did not get that confirmation number that means it did not go through.  You can find that confirmation number in the File section of your return.

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/3227955

ra6

I need to get a copy of our 2018 taxes or resend them somehow as the CRA has sent us a letter with a deadline of a few more days I have copies but they will not take them as they say duplicate

NetFile doesn't open until February 24, 2020. Therefore the only way to get a copy is to go to FILE- go to where it says if you'd like to NetFile or print to mail your return. Click on Print to Mail and it shouldn't have the watermarks on it.