Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find the receipt for the cost of turbotax for filing my 2021 taxes?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

It depends on which version of TurboTax you used and how you paid for it.

If you bought a copy of TurboTax Online or TurboTax CD/Download from a 3rd party retailer, then they would have given you a receipt (physical paper or digital like an email).

If you bought TurboTax CD/Download or a TurboTax Online multi-return package directly from us, then we would have sent you a receipt by email.

If you used TurboTax Online and paid for individual returns, then we would have sent you a receipt by email. You also can log back into 2021 and see the receipt by selecting “Payment Receipt” from the bottom of the left side menu.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

It depends on which version of TurboTax you used and how you paid for it.

If you bought a copy of TurboTax Online or TurboTax CD/Download from a 3rd party retailer, then they would have given you a receipt (physical paper or digital like an email).

If you bought TurboTax CD/Download or a TurboTax Online multi-return package directly from us, then we would have sent you a receipt by email.

If you used TurboTax Online and paid for individual returns, then we would have sent you a receipt by email. You also can log back into 2021 and see the receipt by selecting “Payment Receipt” from the bottom of the left side menu.

umpirejim

Where can a find the activation code for downloaded Turbotax 2023.  I did not get an email.

[email address removed]

@umpirejim Did you check your spam/junk folder?