Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
Sign in to the Community or Sign in to TurboTax and start working on your taxes
posted Feb 11, 2023 5:06:28 PM

Where can I find the receipt for the cost of turbotax for filing my 2021 taxes?

0 3 225
1 Best answer
Feb 11, 2023 5:27:06 PM

It depends on which version of TurboTax you used and how you paid for it.

If you bought a copy of TurboTax Online or TurboTax CD/Download from a 3rd party retailer, then they would have given you a receipt (physical paper or digital like an email).

If you bought TurboTax CD/Download or a TurboTax Online multi-return package directly from us, then we would have sent you a receipt by email.

If you used TurboTax Online and paid for individual returns, then we would have sent you a receipt by email. You also can log back into 2021 and see the receipt by selecting “Payment Receipt” from the bottom of the left side menu.

3 Replies
Feb 11, 2023 5:27:06 PM

It depends on which version of TurboTax you used and how you paid for it.

If you bought a copy of TurboTax Online or TurboTax CD/Download from a 3rd party retailer, then they would have given you a receipt (physical paper or digital like an email).

If you bought TurboTax CD/Download or a TurboTax Online multi-return package directly from us, then we would have sent you a receipt by email.

If you used TurboTax Online and paid for individual returns, then we would have sent you a receipt by email. You also can log back into 2021 and see the receipt by selecting “Payment Receipt” from the bottom of the left side menu.

Apr 25, 2024 1:31:12 PM

Where can a find the activation code for downloaded Turbotax 2023.  I did not get an email.

[email address removed]

Apr 25, 2024 1:41:36 PM

@umpirejim Did you check your spam/junk folder?