Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do i start a new 2021 return?

2 Replies

If you choose to use TurboTax online, then please sign in or sign up (If you don't have an account with us) to TurboTax.ca.

Note: You can choose to Get Started if you are new to TurboTax. It's going to prompt you the questions step by step and help you sign up successfully. 

Once you are logged in to your Intuit and successfully in the TurboTax, in the left panel it shows Start a New Return. From there you can choose the right product for yourself and continue with your return by putting in your information step by step accurately. 

You can also choose to download the software for TurboTax if you do not wish to continue with the online software through TurboTax Software Download.

For more information you can refer to our TurboTax link:  TurboTax for Tax Year 2021

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

If you are already signed into the TurboTax online software, scroll down and select "Start a new 2021 return." 

If you are not already signed into TurboTax, you can select a package and start a new TurboTax return for 2021 hereOnline Tax Software Canada 2021 | TurboTax® Canada (intuit.ca)

For more information, please see our TurboTax FAQ:

How do I start a new tax return in the online edit... (intuit.ca)

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.