Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my finished 2014 return

I filled used turbo tax for my 2014 return but can't access the file now.

I needed to change my address before I could send electronically and now I can't find the finished return on here.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

You both need to click on the file tab and follow through the resulting pages to see if you actually filed the return and received your confirmation number from CRA.  If not, you may have paid for the returns, but did not finish the process.

View solution in original post

12 Replies
rhino2

Are you able to log into your account from the following page?
https://ww1.2014.turbotaxonline.intuit.ca

yes but it wants me to start my 2014 return and I've already finished it, just need to netfile and pay turbo tax
rhino2

Click "Tools" and then "Return Manager". Your completed return should be listed there.

The same is happening to me. I started my return in April, but the tax program s starting again. I had my tax return almost done! The Return Manager does not help.
rhino2

If you do not see your previously-started return in Return Manager, make sure you are signed into the same account you used to start your return. If you are sure you are signed into the right account and your previously-started return has disappeared, contact support:
https://support.turbotax.intuit.ca/contact/

I filed but it didnt go through... now i cant find the summit button ..all its giving me is what im getting back

im having the same issue...says its free for me but all is comming up is my amount i would be getting back ....VERY FRUSTRATING

I filed and submitted but the CRA said it never went through, but the payment to Intuit for filing is listed on my credit card
jgibson1

I have same problem!