Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rgfergie

Where is the forms view on the online turbotax

11 Replies

Unfortunately, if you are using TurboTax Online, there is no ability to edit the actual forms. However, you can see the forms by printing or downloading the PDF archive of your return. This FAQ tells you how to save/print a copy of your tax return in TurboTax Online: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/community/tax-return-print-save/help/in-the-online-edition-of-t...

coritt

so how am I suppose to override the number of months in Schedule 8 

Enter the number of months during which cpp applies in 2020 ......5 months

We can help you with this. Please see the image included below to guide you to the screen where you can adjust the number of months you wish to change.

Thank you for using TurboTax.

What if I have a T2125 carried forward from a previous year's taxes that is not relevant for this year's taxes because the business was closed.

You can enter the date your business closed. if amounts were transferred over you would  need to start your return over again without transferring from last years return.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

That is not very convenient. The feature should be available on the online version. 

@shevchien8 

I have passed on your suggestion to our product development team. Thank you for your input.

I need to ask whether this is still the case now for 2022 tax year? No forms view except online?

It's a dilemma if you can't purchase help except using the online version. Last year I *had* to have the forms view to make adjustments "in respect of a decedent." I believe I have some similar adjustments hanging fire in 2022 where I'll need to use a form.

@Colorfulcat1 No, there is no forms view in TurboTax Online. But you can get Assist & Review in TurboTax CD/Download. Open a return in EasyStep mode, and you will see the Assist & Review option under the refund/taxes payable on the left. If you choose this option you will need to pay an extra fee for this return (and your spouse's, if you are preparing together).