Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can I not enter credit card info so I can file our tax please answer

I cannot get past the page where u enter your info for credit card payment this is the second time I have tried to enter infor always get hung up on same page have tried to phone you but of course get put on hold for hours there has to be a faster way to get answers

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

Can you tell me what screen you're on?
Also, are you getting any error messages on the page where it asks you to enter all of your credit card information? If you can tell me a little bit more about what you're seeing then hopefully I can help!

View solution in original post

8 Replies

I still cannot finish filing my return you say this is suppose to be simple what is going on

Can you please provide me with the information I requested? I need to understand exactly what you're experiencing.

can you please let me know how I can delete info entered nto tax form

I now want to delete info entered into tax forms as I could not get  help with my problem;
wongka

I am having similar problem. On the Payment Details page, but get the following error. Kinda frustrating, and i'm sure it back for the business to NOT take my money. " Please enter a valid Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit card number.
"

Hello,

Can you tell me what screen you're on?
Also, are you getting any error messages on the page where it asks you to enter all of your credit card information? If you can tell me a little bit more about what you're seeing then hopefully I can help!

I have used turbo tax form disk for approximately 10 years I now have a lap top but does not have a disk so I have tried your online program what a terrible experience i have been not able to go any further with my spousal tax form..
I get to the page where you enter your info for paying by credit card but as soon as i get to where you tick Canada i can no longer go any further.  I have e-mail u I Have telephoned you and can still not get an answer to this problem.
i also have experience numerous price changes ????? what is that all about

Pay where you enter your name address credit information