Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tld_69

Can I purchase another premiere and install it on desktop and laptop successfully to use? I installed 1 premiere on desktop and lap top same keycode

I usually purchase Turbo Tax Premiere for desktop and 1 for laptop. This year I don't know what I was thinking and downloaded same keycode to both... I am wanting to purchase another Premiere.... would I be able to download and have more returns to do

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Can I purchase another premiere and install it on desktop and laptop successfully to use? I installed 1 premiere on desktop and lap top same keycode

You can download another one if you wish- but you can only complete 20 returns in total on your computer. Once you have reached 20 returns you will not be able to file anymore.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

You can download another one if you wish- but you can only complete 20 returns in total on your computer. Once you have reached 20 returns you will not be able to file anymore.