Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caentner

Can I download TurboTax Standard multiple times to install it on different computers? The only instructions I've seen are for the CD version.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Can I download TurboTax Standard multiple times to install it on different computers? The only instructions I've seen are for the CD version.

You can find all the downloads here.  I believe you are allowed to install the software 3 times under the same licence.

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/questions/1190054-can-i-download-a-copy-of-turbotax

However, a word to the wise.  One of the few reasons to down load product on multiple computers is to use it as business software in order to do more than 20 returns.  CRA specifically forbids this.

"Tax preparation service providers can’t use NETFILE to file tax returns for their clients. They have to use EFILE."

View solution in original post

2 Replies

You can find all the downloads here.  I believe you are allowed to install the software 3 times under the same licence.

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/questions/1190054-can-i-download-a-copy-of-turbotax

However, a word to the wise.  One of the few reasons to down load product on multiple computers is to use it as business software in order to do more than 20 returns.  CRA specifically forbids this.

"Tax preparation service providers can’t use NETFILE to file tax returns for their clients. They have to use EFILE."

ragonin

Does 1 license allow CD/Download TurboTax to multiple computers AND download 1 State for EACH of those same computers?

Thanks!