Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have T4, T4A, and self empolyment income, which Turbotax version is best for me?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I have T4, T4A, and self empolyment income, which Turbotax version is best for me?

You can use the our Standard version which will walk you through with Easy Steps. It will cover all of your needs from T-Slips and Self-Employment income.

If you have a lot of Self-Employment expenses and earning then we would recommend you using our Self-Employed version would be best!

Unless if you prefer not to do your own taxes which can be intimidating for some we now have a new program this year which is called TurboTax Live Assist and Review- which will allow you to have a face to face conversation with a tax expert who will guide your through any area which you might have difficulties in.

https://turbotax.intuit.ca/personal-tax-software/online-tax-software.jsp

If you are using a MAC computer please note that only our Online versions are compatible. Otherwise you can choose our download version which will allow you to do more than one return with the same software.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

You can use the our Standard version which will walk you through with Easy Steps. It will cover all of your needs from T-Slips and Self-Employment income.

If you have a lot of Self-Employment expenses and earning then we would recommend you using our Self-Employed version would be best!

Unless if you prefer not to do your own taxes which can be intimidating for some we now have a new program this year which is called TurboTax Live Assist and Review- which will allow you to have a face to face conversation with a tax expert who will guide your through any area which you might have difficulties in.

https://turbotax.intuit.ca/personal-tax-software/online-tax-software.jsp

If you are using a MAC computer please note that only our Online versions are compatible. Otherwise you can choose our download version which will allow you to do more than one return with the same software.