Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCA DID NOT TRANSFER FROM PREVIOUS TAX YEAR...TURBO TAX FIX IT PLEASE

for tax years 2019 and 2020 I used turbo tax self employed online. Last year when I did it, it automatically transffered my vehicles CCA to 2020 from the remaining amount left after 2019 tax year. I just went in on the account and NOTHING is transferred this time. NOW HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW HOW MUCH CCA I HAVE REMAINING?? you guys said on the program it would automatically save and transfer to this year so it didn't need to be something I remembered..... well you just screwed that up. FIX THE GLITCH PRONTO PLEASE>

1 Reply

CCA DID NOT TRANSFER FROM PREVIOUS TAX YEAR...TURBO TAX FIX IT PLEASE

nevermind I just got it figured out but it didn't do it that way last year that I recall? now i am very curious if you guys fixed the climate action incentive credit, I have asked you guys TWO YEARS in a row already to fix it. Even after you say you don't want it IT STILL AUTOMATICALLY GIVES YOU IT in the 2019 2020 edition of self business online edition. the cai is not for me, its supposed to be claimed by the house owner.... so I hope you fixed it this time. If not my business goes to another place next year.