Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm trying to upload the T-slips to my turbotax return, and it keeps showing an error. I cleared the cookies & cache, still won't upload. Does anyone have a solution?

Has anyone else been able to update their turbotax file with CRA data in the past few days?
3 Replies

I'm trying to upload the T-slips to my turbotax return, and it keeps showing an error. I cleared the cookies & cache, still won't upload. Does anyone have a solution?

If you are still unable to resolve this issue, please contact us by phone. You can get the correct number for our phone support team by using this form: https://support.turbotax.intuit.ca/contact/

asFSAFASFSF
Returning Member

Yeah. There's no way to do that with TurboTax. You have to phone for their help which is only M-F 9-% (when you are working), wait for 3 hours on the phone, and then you'll get someone that hasn't a clue.

We are sorry you are having this issue. Unfortunately, as mentioned in the TurboTax FAQ below, Canada Revenue Agency’s

Auto-fill service for the 2020 tax year opens on February 22, 2021. For future reference, we have included below, the instructions on how to use this service.

In the online edition of TurboTax, how do I use Auto-fill my return?

Thank you for using TurboTax.