Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I used Turbo Tax 2017 Home&Bus. Would I be able to transfer all data into 2018 TurboTax Standard or Premier? Would I have access to all Self-employed forms in Forms mode

I used Turbo Tax Home & Business for 2017T1. Would I be able to transfer all required data into 2018 TurboTax Standard or Premier?   2) Would I have access to all Self-employed forms (e.gT2125,), Investment forms, etc. in the Forms mode when using Standard or Premier? It is understood no step by step guidance for either.      

2 Replies
chimi_g

I used Turbo Tax 2017 Home&Bus. Would I be able to transfer all data into 2018 TurboTax Standard or Premier? Would I have access to all Self-employed forms in Forms mode

i tried to transfer my 2017 turbo tax details for 2018, but it stays hung up with the message "getting data ready"

If you used Home and Business CD/download version in 2017, you can choose to use another version and still transfer your details. The biggest difference between H&B and other versions is only that there's no step-by-step-guidance in the business section. Otherwise, all the same forms, schedules, etc. are all included.