Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
exodusjim

Hi, I am an Amazon seller and I am not sure which version of Turbotax I need. I am not a corporation just a small business. I am hoping to import my Quickbooks data.

Hi, I am an Amazon seller and I am not sure which version of Turbotax I need. I am not a corporation just a small business. I am hoping to import my Quickbooks data into TurboTax.

thanks,

jim t

2 Replies

Hi, I am an Amazon seller and I am not sure which version of Turbotax I need. I am not a corporation just a small business. I am hoping to import my Quickbooks data.

TurboTax Self-Employed is a good option for you, but all versions of TurboTax Online can complete a tax return with self-employment income and expenses. You could always give it a test drive in TurboTax Standard or Premier and then upgrade as you go if you find you'd like that extra help. When you upgrade, your data already entered will carry over and you'll pick up right where you left off.

Just remember, once you "upgrade" to a higher version of TurboTax, you cannot "downgrade" 

Use this link and answer a few questions to best determine the product that is right for you, https://turbotax.intuit.ca/personal-tax-software/online-tax-software.jsp.

In response to your question about Importing your Quickbooks data into TurboTax, it can be done but not with our Online version. You would need our Home & Business Download/Installed version to do so.

I've attached a link for that version.

https://turbotax.intuit.ca/business-tax-software/home-business.jsp#features