- Select the icon of the magnifying glass (or Find) on TurboTax, and type Employment.
- Select Employment Status from the options that appear, then select Go. The Employment Status page appears.
- Select Received tips, gratuities, occasional earnings, or other employment income from the list, then select Continue. The Other Employment Income Sources page appears.
- Enter information about your other employment income, then select Continue.
I am a full-time employee of my own business. Sometimes my clients send me bonus cheques at the end of the year but they send it to my company instead of myself.
In 2020, I transferred some of this bonus cheques to my personal account first and then to my RRSP. I failed to inform my accountant so this additional income is not mentioned in my T4.
How should I reflect this income in my personal income tax return when I file it thru turbotax?
We appreciate you choosing TurboTax,
To enter other employment income not reported on a slip or form:
Using the online edition of TurboTax
Using the CD/download edition of TurboTax
- Select the icon of the magnifying glass (or Find) on TurboTax, then type Employment into the search field.
- Select Other employment income from the options that appear, then select Go. The Other Income page appears.
- Enter information about your employment income, then select Continue.
Please visit the link provided for further clarifications:
TurboTax: How do I enter other employment income?