Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
weppb1
Returning Member

"Information needed to calculate the transfer of your spouse/partner's unused Saskatchewan tax credits is missing. " What does that mean?

I click on FIX but can't figure out what is wrong. Never had this before and spouse's review process gives same "error". Software bug?
15 Replies

"Information needed to calculate the transfer of your spouse/partner's unused Saskatchewan tax credits is missing. " What does that mean?

I am having the same problem.  Were they able to resolve this?

weppb1
Returning Member

I have heard nothing. 

I am having the same problem. Spent about an hour on the phone trying to correct. Shane suggested that I start the return over, which I did. Did not resolve the problem. Seems to be software related to me. Hope they fix it soon.

weppb1
Returning Member

They have started a ticket for the problem. The rep I talked to said likely a software bug that needs to be addressed.

Thank you. I was on the phone with a rep again for about 2 hours yesterday and started a brand new return without importing data from las year. Again the same errors. I did gor back in this and renters everything again. Now i get the error “You have indicated that your marital status on December 31, 2020 was either married/common-law or widowed, but have not confirmed...” and it will not let me fix the error. I have used the easy step interview method to check our marital status numerous times and it is always correct. It will let me netfile my wife’s return, but I chose to wait until I can file them both together. This is very frustrating.

tanzen43
Returning Member

I am having the exact same issue. I tried starting over a new tax return, I tried not downloading from CRA and entering in manually, doesn't matter, everytime I get this flagged to fix but nothing I do fixes it. What is the resolution on this?

I finally got the idea to try loading the program onto another computer. Loaded all my info intis this computer and got the error again, it did not let me correct the error but it did let me go on to file my wife and my taxes. Did not do anything different as I got the exact same results every time I had to input my info. If you have another computer it is worth a try. By the way, I started a new tax without bringing any info from previous years.

Let us know if this helped at all.

Don’t know what happened with the ticket that was started as have not heard anything back on that.

I also am getting this error.  I tried redoing them over, still got error. Then uninstalled, reinstalled am still same error.  Very frustrating as I am doing this for my parents. 

I was on the phone today for over an hour with the same issue. They told me this is a new problem and they will require 5 to 7 days to find a solution.  Interesting because these posts are over three weeks old. They said they put a ticket in a that I will receive an email with the fix... will let you all know if I do