Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Small business online, pension contributuions is confusing.

The way you guys have the pension stuff in the small business online is messed! I have never seen you guys do it this way before? I got NO IDEA what box I would put my pension contributions into when I get my manulife receipt for the contributions I have made in 2021... please try to make it a little easier to understand. you dont even have number boxes for this? its very very very confusing. I have a full time job as well as a food delivery. The full time job I made pension contributions from....not the food delivery. Please tell me how to fill it out?

4 Replies

Can you please provide more information about your situation? What kind of pension are you contributing to (RRSP, CPP, etc…)? Did your employer include this pension contribution on your T4 slip?

You can reply to this thread here, or you can contact our phone support team or directly on Facebook or Twitter if you require further assistance. 

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Hello,

yes it will be on the T4 when I get it in Feb. It was on last years so it should be on this one as well. It is a registered pension plan through work with manulife.

To help you further with the information on the T4 and where it goes please follow the links below.

Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) T4 slip: Statement of Remuneration Paid

TurboTax article T4 Tax Form: Salaried Income in Canada

TurboTax FAQ Where do I enter T4, T5, and other T-slips?

Thank you for using TurboTax.

thank you!