Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cls72

Is there a list of ALL information / fields that are transferred from a previous Tax Year? (e.g. 2016).I have already imported (and added more information) into my 2017

My 2016 return had to be updated and some numbers are now different to the ones that were imported into my 2017 return.

I want to confirm that any CarryForward amounts are correct 

I already have a list (see link below) but I want to confirm if this is ALL the information imported , and if there are more details about which field(s) for each form is moved (or if all the form / schedule is imported)

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/questions/1189816-what-information-is-transferred-from-my-previ...

3 Replies

Is there a list of ALL information / fields that are transferred from a previous Tax Year? (e.g. 2016).I have already imported (and added more information) into my 2017

Yes, that is all that is transferred from one year of TurboTax to the next.

Renfrancis
Returning Member

What is my old address on file??

To help you we will need more information. Therefore, could you please meet us by private message on Facebook or Twitter to see how we can help you further?