Canada Français United States of America English
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RodLech
Returning Member

Unable to Import

I am unable to import any tax info. I checked CRA site and all slips are posted but TurboTax will not inport it. All software  says is unable to import, looks like no info is there. Any help would be greatly appreciated

22 Replies
cb-h
Level 1

Unable to Import

I am also unable to import.  I can manually log into the CRA site and see all of the tax slips for two different accounts.  However, when I use File->Import tax data from CRA/RQ...  inside TurboTax, after I do the My CRA Account login I get the error "Error - ERR.029 This session has timed out" from the CRA site.  On the TurboTax side, it hangs with "Waiting for the data".

cb-h
Level 1

Unable to Import

Today the CRA site was working properly and I was able to import.

Chuckie83

Unable to Import

I had the same issue last night and today...not sure if it is a CRA issue or something on my end...no issue getting in directly on the CRA site

Will keep trying I guess or just go to manual mode

PeteA

Unable to Import

My TurboTax on IOS is still telling me to come back after Feb 22 to import my CRA data… any suggestions?

Chris59
Level 1

Unable to Import

This seems to be an issue related to downloading data for two different SIN’s within a short time.  I downloaded my data successfully, but when I tried to download my wife’s data I got the “Error - ERR.029 This session has timed out” message from the CRA website.  I was able to login to the CRA website and see the data, so the problem didn't seem to be at that end.  After trying a few different things I cleared the cache on my browser (just the last hour's worth) and then TurboTax was able to connect normally.

rcwoodhams
Level 1

Unable to Import

I seem to have exactly the same issue as Chris 59 but tried clearing the cache and still no joy.   Working in Safari.  Any hopes?

js5216

Unable to Import

having the same issue. Imported my wife's info no problem. Exit CRA website and tried to import mine. No luck "ERR0.29". I wait a few minutes try again. No luck. I clear my browser cache and try again. No luck.
I have no issues actually logging into the CRA website. It seems this is specifically related to the interaction between TurboTax and CRA. I wish someone would figure it out.

rcwoodhams
Level 1

Unable to Import

I found a workaround in the end… went onto my iPhone to do my partners!  Hope that works for you. 

js5216

Unable to Import

thanks. I kept trying and eventually it worked.

v