Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Importing your data
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
The first screen of this year's Turbotax asks if you want to transfer your information and prepare your returns together, or whether you want to do them separately. This is confusing. I want to do them at the same time, as I've done every year, but s... read more
adwiz ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by TurboTaxSusan
A question like this was posted under T5008 Import but the issue was not answered. This may be a bug in the import process. Manually Entering T5008 results in the correct Schedule 3 Supp reporting
otr4tax ‎Posted March 9, 2024 | Latest post yesterday by DTr1
I'm trying to verify that TurboTax calculates the imported Questrade T5008 slips correctly (with the Cost Base value Box 20) to make sure the software isn't over-calculating gains.In the Income Summary in Turbo Tax, I see the sum of the dispositions ... read more
wendita ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post Tuesday by TurboTaxGinette
rlumagbas ‎Posted Monday | Latest post Monday by InnaE
I purchased the Home and Business from Costco yesterday to use the software on my desktop. Before today, I have always done my taxes online via turbotax.ca. When trying to transfer my 2022 taxes, the software doesn't recognize my 2022 online tax form... read more
unforgiven349 ‎Posted February 14, 2024 | Latest post Sunday by taxdad76
Can I enter my pension income and expenses manually?
brigitta-kobialk ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post a week ago by TurboTaxSusan
Turbotax pulled all T5008 slips from CRA. One of them is for sale of shares in a non-registered account that was contributed to TFSA in kind. Can you confirm that I should not be including this particular T5008 (it was a capital loss) in my return? T... read more
taneryildirim ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post a week ago by TurboTaxSusan
Top Contributors