Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If I import my 2xT4s from CRA in the online version, should I still have the ability to enter QC tax information if 1 has an associated R1? I don't see the option.

1 Reply

If I import my 2xT4s from CRA in the online version, should I still have the ability to enter QC tax information if 1 has an associated R1? I don't see the option.

Yes, you should.

If you a resident of Quebec, please double check that you have selected the correct province. Select “[Name]’s Province of Residence” from the “Setting Up” tab. Ensure that “Quebec” is selected.

Click “Find” and search for “T4”, then select “T4/Releve 1 Employment Income” from the list and click on the “Go” button. Click “Edit” next to the T-slip that requires the Releve 1. It will bring up the filled in T4. At the bottom there will be an option to “Save T4 & Skip Releve 1” or “Save T4 & Enter Releve 1” – choose the second button. You should now be able to enter in the Releve 1 info, though some of the info will be filled in based on the T4 information.

If you are not a resident of Quebec, but still got an Relevé 1 (RL-1) from your employer:

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/3231089