Before you begin, register for My Account
If you’d like to use CRA’s Auto-fill my return service to automatically fill out part of your tax return, you need to be registered for Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)’s My Account.
Note: You do not have to use Auto-fill my return to complete your tax return.
CRA’s Auto-fill service opens for the 2019 tax year on March 15, 2020.
- In the upper-right area of TurboTax, select Find.
Note: If you don’t see the Find button, you may not have completed the Setting up section of your return. Continue through the Setting up section until the Find button appears.
- In the Find window, type “Auto-Fill.”
- From the list of search results, select Auto-Fill My Return, then select Go.
- On the Name, get a jump start on your tax return step, select Continue.
- On the Let’s import your info step, select Launch CRA site.
- Follow the steps to download your slips and other information.