If you are unable to find your return when using the online version of TurboTax, there are a few things you may want to try:
Each new year of TurboTax Online is distinct from the year prior. To find your return for a certain year, sign into the TurboTax Online version for that year.
- Tax year 2019: https://2019.turbotaxonline.intuit.ca
- Tax year 2018: https://2018.turbotaxonline.intuit.ca
- Tax year 2017: https://2017.turbotaxonline.intuit.ca
Important! TurboTax Online editions are only available for tax years 2019, 2018, and 2017.
You could be logging in with a User ID different from the account you created your return in (the combination of your User ID and password uniquely identifies your TurboTax Online account, not your email address), or have multiple User IDs associated with your email address.
To see all your user ids:
- Go to the TurboTax Online sign in page and select the I forgot my user ID or password link.
- Enter your email address and select Continue.
- A list appears with the user IDs associated with the email address you entered.
To jump to other active returns in your TurboTax account for the same tax year:
- Tax year 2019: From the menu on the left, select My Accounts Returns and then select View all tax returns.
- Tax year 2018 and prior: Select Tools in the menu bar across the top of your screen and then choose Return Manager from the menu.
Give us a call: https://support.turbotax.intuit.ca/contact/.