turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Investors & landlords
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
When entering my K-1 and K-3 in Turbo Tax, it doesn't allow me to enter numbers for these 2 sections of the K-3 (Part III, Section 2 and Part X, Section 3). How/where do I enter them?
pambennett ‎Posted yesterday
Hi,When trying to allocate the sales price for rental properties, I have trouble finding the good reference about how to allocate the sales price of land vs improvement? Should I use the improvement/land breakdown from the tax assessor when I purchas... read more
daweigedavid ‎Posted October 2, 2022 | Latest post yesterday by RTF1
Martin Yue ‎Posted Thursday | Latest post yesterday by DMarkM1
We added our three children to our deed via a Life Estate with Powers. The three remainderman are designated as Tenants in Common. Looking into the future, when my husband and I pass, will the property be taxed when it is sold, and if they are to div... read more
Mimi1944 ‎Posted Thursday | Latest post yesterday by tagteam
I got a 1099-B tax form from Groundfloor, a crowdfunded real estate investing company, for my losses in investing their debt instruments called Limited recourse obligations called LROs for short. In the form, ordinary loss and long term gain and loss... read more
econberkeley ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post Thursday by DawnC
The app won't allow me to enter a rental income on Ohio return if my Federal return has a net rental loss across NY and Ohio,
seamus8499 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post Thursday by DawnC
The input screen for sales of stox lets me post totals for sales where the basis is sent to the IRS.Where do I post sales of stox where the basis is NOT sent to the IRS?
rgrcpa1 ‎Posted Thursday | Latest post Thursday by rjs
I had a rental property in 2023 that I stopped renting at the end of September. During October, November, and December I did some major repairs like a new roof, foundation repair, trim and siding repair, exterior paint, gutter replacement, and interi... read more
ozzy032 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post Thursday by PatriciaV
I efiled my OK return and it was rejected. This is from the reject email I received:What happened511NR-061 - Schedule 511NR-B, line 15 (OklahomaIncomePTE) Federal Amount Column (FederalAmount) cannot be greater than Oklahoma Amount Column (OklahomaAm... read more
JamesT81 ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post Thursday by maglib
I use one room in my home for my dog boarding business, and I also rent out another room part time. I have previous depreciation from renting the entire house, along with several improvements from when it was a rental, and some when it was personal u... read more
LuLuna ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post Thursday by PatriciaV
I had 40 units vested last year. 12 units were sold to cover tax withholdings. I still keep my 28 units unsold. This year, do I need to report this 12 units which was sold to cover taxes to IRS? It was not an actual income but in my consolidated 1099... read more
utku ‎Posted February 17, 2024 | Latest post Thursday by maglib
I have a K-1 from a trust- that has code I in Box 14.There are 14 "activities" listed as details for the Misc Non-Service Qualified Business Income, Section 199A, Box 14, Code IWhen I am trying to enter this on Turbo Tax- I am only able to enter one ... read more
LGW3 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post Thursday by PatriciaV
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Top Contributors
Manage cookies