Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andre-R

How can I check the box "25900" under "T1 - Part E", which is withdrawals under the HBP. Such box should be flagged if the address on page 1 is the same of HBP.

Which section in the system can we make this box active?
2 Replies
TurboTaxHeba
Intuit Alumni

How can I check the box "25900" under "T1 - Part E", which is withdrawals under the HBP. Such box should be flagged if the address on page 1 is the same of HBP.

If you are using forms, it means you are using the TurboTax Desktop/Download product:

• From the Forms mode > choose the HBP worksheet
  • Check the top box "check this box if the address shown on page 1 of your return is the same as the address purchased under the HBP"
  • Go back to schedule 7, you will be able to see the checkmark on the line 25900 

I hope this was helpful

mbeazley1810
Returning Member

Hello,

Just wondering if you also know of a solution for TurboTax Online Free for checking off this box if the address you made the HBP withdrawal is the same as your current address? Here's the link to my original question https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/community/seniors-students/discussion/turbotax-online-how-do-i-...

Thanks,
Matt