You will be asked for the address when you get to the Rental Income & Expenses. This FAQ has more information on rental income & expenses and how to enter them into TurboTax: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/community/other-income/help/how-do-i-enter-my-rental-income-and...
If you are using the online version of TurboTax, you can enter the address of the rental property by doing the following.
- On the top right of your return, you will see the "Find" button and click on it and the find window should open.
- Type in the box "Rental Properties", when you type that in click on Go.
- A page will come up asking "Did you receive income from a rental property?", click on Yes.
- It will then show you what you will need to complete your rental statement, click Continue.
- You will now be on the "Real Estate Rentals Statement" page where you can enter information about your rental property such as the address.
Thank you for using TurboTax.