If you are using the online version of TurboTax, you can enter the address of the rental property by doing the following.
- On the top right of your return, you will see the "Find" button and click on it and the find window should open.
- Type in the box "Rental Properties", when you type that in click on Go.
- A page will come up asking "Did you receive income from a rental property?", click on Yes.
- It will then show you what you will need to complete your rental statement, click Continue.
- You will now be on the "Real Estate Rentals Statement" page where you can enter information about your rental property such as the address.
Thank you for choosing TurboTax.
December 6, 2022 9:43 AM