Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aziz1

How to enter more than one rental property address inT776

I have more than one rental property. T776 in turbo tax has only one line for the address

6 Replies
corpat

how do I enter the address of my rental property?

@corpat - When you follow directives below for the downloaded version, the address entry will be on the T776 form. For those using the online version it is under the Income tab -Rental Properties to apply the address of your rental property.

You must enter each property separately.  

• In EasyStep - Once you completed the first property you will come to a screen - "Multiple Rental Activities"  We provide separate rental statements for up to eighteen rentals. Do you wish to complete another rental statement? Yes and this will open the second property information.  
  • In FormsView - At the bottom of your screen, you click on Forms then Form Look up and type in T776, and there will be multiple forms there for you to enter your various rental properties.
aziz1

This answer is partially correct. After entering one property, go to forms and search for T776, There are  18 listed as T776(1) ,T776(2)--- T776(18). Get the next one. Simple

@aziz - I provided you with the EasyStep process,instead of forms view. Yes, if you go into Formsview, you will have all the T776 needed to enter your rental properties.

Right Click on your T776, then New form