Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am on a working holiday visa and need to file income tax for the first time in Canada. Can I do this through netfile or do I have to print and send it instead?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I am on a working holiday visa and need to file income tax for the first time in Canada. Can I do this through netfile or do I have to print and send it instead?

If you are filing your income tax for the first time, you will need to print out your income tax return and mail it into the Canada Revenue Agency.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

If you are filing your income tax for the first time, you will need to print out your income tax return and mail it into the Canada Revenue Agency.

thespirea

Do I do that through turbotax? I mean, if I use TX will I be able to print my stuff and mail it?

Yes, you can prepare your income tax return through TurboTax and then print out the return and mail it to the Canada Revenue Agency.

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/3290315