Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rich90210

I need to download the last 3 pages (Other Credits) of the Non-Resident of Canada related tax form but can't find this anywhere. Does anyone know where I can get that?

I wasn't able to use the Income Tax & Benefit Return For Non-Residents & Deemed Residents Of Canada that was filled by this TURBO TAX service since it said duplicate copy on it. I have retrieved all the separate PDF's that make up this form, but can't find a PDF for the last 3 pages (Other Credits). It comes after Allowable Amount Of Non-Refundable Tax Credits - Schedule B. I'm not sure if I actually need to submit this as well to the CRA. Any advice would be appreciated. See the attached document that I received from TURBO TAX. I'm trying to find the "Other Credits" section which runs from page 12 to 14 within a fillable PDF somewhere on the internet so I can submit this by mail as well to the CRA.

2 Replies

I need to download the last 3 pages (Other Credits) of the Non-Resident of Canada related tax form but can't find this anywhere. Does anyone know where I can get that?

I edited your question to remove personal information.

To resolve your printing issue, please try uninstalling & reinstalling the program using the download from our website. It will not delete any of you saved returns.

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/2647640

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/3169457

When you mail your return to the CRA you need to use the condensed version with the barcode on it, not the archive version (with “duplicate” on it).

Here are instructions on how to print a copy of your tax return to mail to the CRA:

TurboTax CD/Download EasyStep Mode:

1. On the left side menu, select File, and then select NETFILE or Print.

2. Click the Start button.

3. Select “I want to print and mail my return” and click Continue.

4. Continue through until and you will eventually get the option to print the CRA copy of your return.

TurboTax CD/Download Form Mode:

1. Under the File menu at the top left, select Print, then Print Return.

2. Click Continue on the “Save a copy” page.

3. Then next page will allow you to print the CRA copy of your return, or save a PDF of the CRA copy.