Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
rich90210

I need to download the last 3 pages (Other Credits) of the Non-Resident of Canada related tax form but can't find this anywhere. Does anyone know where I can get that?

I wasn't able to use the Income Tax & Benefit Return For Non-Residents & Deemed Residents Of Canada that was filled by this TURBO TAX service since it said duplicate copy on it. I have retrieved all the separate PDF's that make up this form, but can't find a PDF for the last 3 pages (Other Credits). It comes after Allowable Amount Of Non-Refundable Tax Credits - Schedule B. I'm not sure if I actually need to submit this as well to the CRA. Any advice would be appreciated. See the attached document that I received from TURBO TAX. I'm trying to find the "Other Credits" section which runs from page 12 to 14 within a fillable PDF somewhere on the internet so I can submit this by mail as well to the CRA.

2 Replies

I need to download the last 3 pages (Other Credits) of the Non-Resident of Canada related tax form but can't find this anywhere. Does anyone know where I can get that?

I edited your question to remove personal information.

To resolve your printing issue, please try uninstalling & reinstalling the program using the download from our website. It will not delete any of you saved returns.

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/2647640

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/3169457

When you mail your return to the CRA you need to use the condensed version with the barcode on it, not the archive version (with ā€œduplicateā€ on it).

Here are instructions on how to print a copy of your tax return to mail to the CRA:

TurboTax CD/Download EasyStep Mode:

1. On the left side menu, select File, and then select NETFILE or Print.

2. Click the Start button.

3. Select ā€œI want to print and mail my returnā€ and click Continue.

4. Continue through until and you will eventually get the option to print the CRA copy of your return.

TurboTax CD/Download Form Mode:

1. Under the File menu at the top left, select Print, then Print Return.

2. Click Continue on the ā€œSave a copyā€ page.

3. Then next page will allow you to print the CRA copy of your return, or save a PDF of the CRA copy.