Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
English EN

Pick a language

Canada Français United States of America English
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

If my parents are not Canadian or PR and live outside of Canada. Can I claim they are dependants for some Tax credits?

This is for Caregiver deduction item.