Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
therothes

Is form T1135 available in the online version? Will I be prompted to complete it if I check the box indicating I have foreign investments >$100,000?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Is form T1135 available in the online version? Will I be prompted to complete it if I check the box indicating I have foreign investments >$100,000?

No. The T1135 is not available in either the Desktop or the Online returns. There is a separate NETFILE certification process for having that form available, and most personal tax software does not include that form. The professional tax software versions normally have it.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

No. The T1135 is not available in either the Desktop or the Online returns. There is a separate NETFILE certification process for having that form available, and most personal tax software does not include that form. The professional tax software versions normally have it.

dora3000

you have to file by download from CRA and mail in or online...no so convenient...
lfriesen

The T1135 currently is not produced by TurboTax Online. You will have to go to the CRA site and print it from there, fill it in and mail it in.