Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi! I accidentally typed the wrong name of the company where I rent my apartment. Where/how can i fix this before submitting return? Thanks

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Hi! I accidentally typed the wrong name of the company where I rent my apartment. Where/how can i fix this before submitting return? Thanks

You would go under the "Provincial" section of your tax return, where you have entered your rent paid, depending on the province you are in; you may be looking for tax credits such as Ontario-Trillium, or Quebec-Solidarity Tax Credit, this is where the name of the company to claim rent paid would have been entered.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

You would go under the "Provincial" section of your tax return, where you have entered your rent paid, depending on the province you are in; you may be looking for tax credits such as Ontario-Trillium, or Quebec-Solidarity Tax Credit, this is where the name of the company to claim rent paid would have been entered.