Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ritondoa

: "Work Sheet>Rental Statement for Real Estate. I need a class # that calculates 0% for amortization. When I use Class #1 shows 4% and I can't Override it.??"

: "Work Sheet>Rental Statement for Real Estate. I need a class # that calculates 0% for amortization. When I use Class #1 shows 4% and I can't Override it.??"

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

If you want to choose not to take the CCA, you need to override the CCA amount in Column 7, not the Class rate. You should still be able to NETFILE with this override.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

This is no class that is set to 0%. Are you trying to not take CCA for the year? Which version of TurboTax are you using? Is it CD/Download or Online?
ritondoa

I don't want to take the CCA and I used a download of Turo Tax 2017
ritondoa

Tks for your suggestion but I  did double click on the cell To override it but it won't work . Is  there another way To override the amount in  the  cell?

If you want to choose not to take the CCA, you need to override the CCA amount in Column 7, not the Class rate. You should still be able to NETFILE with this override.