Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Investors and rental owners
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
On a working holiday visa living in New Zealand. worked for a couple months in 2023 and wondering if that income needs to be claimed? Which currency to claim? Which exchange rate to use?
jordanrdel ‎Posted yesterday
Says Netfile won’t let me submit because of the foreign income, so how do I submit my tax return through turbotax?
mckenzie-meginbi ‎Posted Monday | Latest post yesterday by InnaE
I received a T5013 for a joint investment account I have with my spouse. I can't see on the T Slip entry screen where I can allocate 50% of the income amounts to her.
bruce2200 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post yesterday by bruce2200
I bought a rental with wife last year with my wife and we own it 50/50. I recorded it as "co-ownership" on last year's tax return and added 50% of purchase price to UCC on my tax return, not 100%. The revenue and costs seem to be split properly autom... read more
derekchha ‎Posted October 30, 2019 | Latest post yesterday by mcnicolg
investment funds bought in 2022, then in 2023 the borrowing interest paid $30K, but no investment income. How to entry and carry over the paid expense to later years? Or simply do NOT enter them until next near? thanks
wangd99 ‎Posted Monday | Latest post yesterday by TurboTaxGinette
Why is it necessary to answer the questions in column 3 if the sale is by a husband and wife to a third party, since the questions (per the heading) are supposed to be related to a disposition "to your spouse/partner"? If the property was sold to a t... read more
Diana2 ‎Posted October 31, 2019 | Latest post yesterday by GP2024
Top Contributors