You may have entered the capital gains info from your T5008 twice - once in the T5008 entry step and again in the Investment Profile section.
You only need to enter your T5008 info in the T5008 step; typically, only non-slip based capital gains info is entered in the Investment Profile section.
To remove the T5008 info duplicated in the Investment Profile section:
- In the upper-right corner of your screen, select Find*.
- In the Find window, type Investments and then select Go.
- On the Your Investments Profile screen, make sure you have checked the Capital Gains or Losses (shares, properties, etc.)
- On the Capital Gains Profile screen, make sure you have checked the Sold stocks, bonds, real estate or other capital property checkbox and then select Continue.
- Delete the information that is entered in the Capital Gains (or Losses) section of the interview that was also entered through the T5008 entry step.