Using the Interview:
Use the navigation menu or the Find feature to jump to the part of the interview where you entered the information you want to delete.
For example, to delete a T4-slip:
- From the navigation menu, select INCOME & EXPENSES, then T-slips.
- Under T-slips, select T4 Employment income.
- On the Summary step, select Delete next to the slip you want to delete.
- In the example, the user wants to delete the T4 slip associated with Employer 3.
- When prompted to confirm the deletion, select Yes.
Using Forms mode:
- If you’re using the Interview method, select Forms from the menu.
- In Forms mode, select Forms at the top of the screen. The Form Lookup window opens.
- On the Form Lookup window, type the name of the slip, form, or receipt you want to delete.
- In the Forms list, highlight the form you wish to delete and select OK. The form you selected will open on your screen.
- At the top of your screen, select Edit, then Forms, then Clear Current Form.
- When prompted to confirm, select Yes to clear the form. The form will remain on your screen until you perform the final step.
- At the top of your screen, select Edit, then Forms, then Close Unused Forms.