Using the Interview:
Use the navigation menu (on the left of your screen) or the Find feature (at the top right) to jump to the part of the interview where you entered the information you want to delete.
For example, to delete a T4-slip:
- From the navigation menu on the left of your screen, select INCOME & EXPENSES > T-slips.
- Under T-slips, select T4 Employment income.
- On the Summary step, select Delete next to the slip you want to delete.
- In the example, the user wants to delete the T4 slip associated with Employer 3.
- When prompted to confirm the deletion, select Yes.
Using Forms mode:
- If you’re using the Interview method, click the Forms button at the top-right of your screen.
- In Forms mode, select Forms at the top of the screen. The Form Lookup window opens.
- On the Form Lookup window, type the name of the slip, form, or receipt you want to delete.
- In the Forms list, highlight the form you wish to delete and click OK. The form you selected will open on your screen.
- At the top of your screen, select Edit > Forms > Clear Current Form.
- When prompted to confirm, select Yes to clear the form. The form will remain on your screen until you perform the final step.
- At the top of your screen, select Edit > Forms > Close Unused Forms.